Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yummy Stuffed Peppers

Looking for something yummy to cook for Supper tonight?! Try these delicious, easy to make Stuffed Peppers!

I made these lastnight, I used to make them all the time, but haven't made them for awhile. And I forgot how good they were :)

YUMMY STUFFED PEPPERS:
*3-6 Green Peppers (I always make 3, the recipe says to use 6)
*1 lb ground beef
*2 Cans Tomato Sauce
*1/2 Cup White Rice, Cooked
*Garlic Powder to taste (Probably about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
*Onion Powder to taste (1 1/2 teaspoons)
*Pepper
*1 Cup Shredded Cheese (or more)

1-Cook the ground beef in a skillet.
2-Cook the Rice in 1 Cup water
3-Cut the tops off each pepper and remove the seeds.
4-Brush the outside of each pepper with tomato sauce and place in a baking dish
5-Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and Rice to the cooked ground beef. Mix well
6-Scoop the mixture into the green pepper. Top with Shredded Cheese
7-Cook in oven at 350 for 1 hour.
Serve!


Cut tops off Peppers

Brush outside with tomato sauce and place in baking dish

Scoop the ground beef mixture into the peppers. Fill to the top!

Top with Shredded Cheese

Time to eat! Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment