Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Carmel Popcorn




Carmel Popcorn! Yummy!! I saw this recipe on Pinterest and couldn't wait to try it!! So guess what I had for lunch today :)

Its a super easy, fast recipe and it tastes absolutely delicious!!
Give it a try!

CARMEL POPCORN:
*1/2 Brown Sugar
*1/4 C. Butter
*1/2 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
*1/2 C. light Karo Syrup
*1 bag of popcorn


In a saucepan Mix all the ingredients together, except popcorn. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 min.


Pop your popcorn!


Pour carmel over popcorn right away


And eat! I ate it with a spoon...it gets messy!
 
So yummy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment