Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Applebees Spinach Artichoke Dip

As an Appetizer for Easter yesterday I made the copycat Recipe for Applebees Spinach Artichoke Dip! It tastes exactly the same! We loved it!

Just for fun I made a little bread bunny and cut out the tummy to turn it into a bowl! Super easy!..My mom makes one every year! I just made dough in the bread maching and shaped it into a bunny and baked! I used Chocolate chips for the eyes :)

 
Recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip:
 
*10 ounces box frozen chopped spinach, thawed: I used a 17 oz. bag
*14 ounces can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
*1 cup shredded Parmesan-Romano cheese blend::I added more cheese
*1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
*10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce::I used a 16 oz. Jar
*1 teaspoon minced garlic
*4 ounces softened cream cheese
 
Preaheat oven to 350.
 
Mix all the ingredients together and bake for 30 mintues or until cheese is nice and bubbly!
Serve with Chips, Pretzels or Veggies.
 
It makes a lot!
 
Here's the website where I found the recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment