Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Manly Meatloaf

Usually when I want to try a recipe I ask Tyler (my hubby), if he likes that type of food.

Well, when I made Meatloaf I guess I just assumed he liked it. When he came home and I was getting supper out I said with a big smile on my face "I hope you like Meatloaf! It smells delicious!"
And he says "No, I don't think I like Meatloaf" haha oops!...

But trusting my cooking and being the kind man that he is...He agreed to try it....And guess what?!....YEP HE LOVED IT!!! ANDDD....Its now one of his favorite meals!!

So if you are looking for a delicious meal to cook for your man, or family, or friends...this one is a winner! I believe I got this recipe from my Mom who is an AMAZING COOK!!

I usually cook Mashed Potatoes with it, but this time I made it with the Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Bacon I posted yesterday!

I like to call this recipe MANLY Meatloaf ;).


MANLY MEATLOAF:
*1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
*2/3 Cup Milk
*1/2 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
*1/4 Cup Ketchup
*1/2 Cup Onion
*Salt and Pepper
*1 Egg, beaten

In a medium sized bowl mix everything together and place in a loaf pan. If you don't have a loaf pan, form into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
Top with more Ketchup (if desired).

Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

This would be enough for 3 or 4 people (depending on the size of servings.). We like to have leftovers though!

Enjoy!! yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment