Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Patty Melts

Tyler LOVES Patty Melts...so of course when I told him I found a recipe and wanted to try to cool them, he was pretty excited!

They turned out very good! But very very filling!! :)

Recipe:
*1lb Ground beef
*salt an pepper
*7 dashes Worcestire sauce
*4 slices Rye Bread
*1 onion
*6 Tablespoons butter
* 4 slices Swiss Cheese

In a skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter add onions and cook about 20 min. stirring occasionally. Sprinkle onions with salt.
Put ground beef into a bowl and add salt, pepper and Worcestire. Mix. Form into 2 patties.
In a separate skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add beef patties and cook through.
Make sandwiches...slice of bread, slice of cheese, patty, onions, slice of cheese and slice of bread.
Using a clean skillet add sandwiches and brown bread on each side. Serve warm! :)

I served ours with fries.
I got this recipe off of the Pioneer Woman's, Ree Drummond's Website. She's amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment