Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ranch Pretzel Snack

Hey!

I was cleaning out our food pantry today and found half a bag of pretzels that need to be eaten. I found the perfect Recipe on Pinterest to make with them!

They are VERY easy to make and make a declicious, flavorful snack!

RANCH PRETZEL SNACK:
*1 20 oz bag of pretzels
*1 envelope of Ranch Salad Dressing mix
*3/4 Cup Oil
*1 1/2 Teaspoons Dill Weed
*1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder

Break the pretzels into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl
In a small bowl mix the rest of the ingredients and Pour over the pretzels. Mix well. Pour into a baking pan and bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour. Stir every 15 min. Let cook and enjoy!

original recipe found at: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ranch-Pretzels





No comments:

Post a Comment