Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta

Happy Friday!

Do you LOVE bacon?! How about Pasta Dishes?! Then this meal is for you :)!!
It is super yummy, with lots of flavor! And the creamy Alfredo-Ranch sauce is delicious! My hubby and I both love this one! Its also great as leftovers!

CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA:
*10-12 oz. Penne Pasta
*2 C. Cooked Chicken
*3/4 C. Cooked bacon, crumbled
*1/4 C. Butter
*1/4 C. Flour
*2 C. Heavy Cream or Milk
*1 teaspoon Onion Powder
*1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
*1/3 C. Ranch
*3/4 C. Shredded Cheese

Cook pasta, drain and add a little oil. And place into a baking dish.
Toss in cooked and chopped chicken and crumbled bacon.

ALFREDO RANCH SAUCE:
In a saucepan, Melt butter, add flour and stir.
Add milk until thick. Remove from heat, stir in garlic salt, onion powder and Ranch.
Pour over pasta and stir, add cheese.

Bake at 350 for 15 min.

Enjoy! I forgot to take a picture of mine, but check out the blog below for a pic!

I found this recipe on Chef-in-Training's blog site: http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/09/chicken-bacon-ranch-pasta/

No comments:

Post a Comment