Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

White Chicken Alfredo Lasagna





Good Morning!

Wow! I had some problems cooking lastnight, I had to text my mom for help, and Tyler was making fun of me! ha!

I put the Lasagna in the Oven for 25 min. (like the recipe said) And I pulled it out and told Tyler "Mmmmm! It smells sooo good!" Pulled off the foil and.....The noodles WERE NOT cooked!! Oops! I used Oven Ready noodles, but didn't realize I had to cook the Lasagna for 60 minutes NOT 25 min. with Oven Ready Lasagna. SO glad my mom helped me realize this! And Tyler was willing to wait an extra 50 min. lastnight to eat supper.

In the end it was definitely worth it!! This creamy White Chicken Alfredo Lasagna turned out DELICIOUS!!! :)



All the ingredients
 

Cook and Shred/Chip the Chicken

Mix the Chicken, Cheese, and Sun-dried tomatoes

Beat together Cream Cheese, Milk, Garlic Powder and basil

Lasagna before the Oven

Ready to eat!!...FINALLY :)
 
WHITE CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA:
*2 Cups Shredded Chicken (I used 3 Chicken Breasts), cooked and shredded
*1 Package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
*1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
*1/2 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
*2 Packages Cream Cheese
*1 Cup Milk
*1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
*2 Tablespoons Basil
*12 Lasagna Noodles

Preheat the Oven to 350. In a medium-sized bowl combine Shredded, Cooked, Chicken, 1 Cup Mozzarella, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes.
In a small bowl beat together Cream Cheese, Milk and Garlic Powder. Stir in basil.
Mix 1/2 of Cream cheese Mixture with the Chicken.
In a 13x9 pan pour just enough cream cheese mixture to cover the bottom. Top with 3 Lasagna noodles. Top that with 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers twice. Having the top end with Noodles, Cream Cheese mixture and MOzzarella Cheese. Cover with Foil and Bake.

Now, If you are using "Oven Ready" Noodles--Bake for 60 mintues. Uncover and bake 5 more min. Remove from oven and let set for 10 min.

If your using regular Lasagna noodles Boil first. Then bake the lasagna for 25 min. Just until heated through.

One thing I would do different is use 2 packages of Mozzarella Cheese.

Enjoy!! It's something different from your everyday lasagna! Very creamy, with great flavor!!

Originial recipe came from: http://tandriantastytidbits.blogspot.com/2011/11/creamy-white-chicken-and-artichoke.html?showComment=1320724777727#c2360032814037639630
I changed mine up a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment