Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sweet Iced Tea

Hey!

Don't you all just LOVE Sweet Iced Tea on a nice summer day?! Since the weather's getting nicer...I was in the mood for some good tea :)

Here is the recipe I found! Let me tell you..It is yummy!!!

SWEET ICED TEA:
*6 Tea Bags
*2 Cups boiling water
*pinch of Baking Soda
*6 Cups Cold Water
*2 Cups of Sugar

Put tea bags and the pinch of sugar in a bowl. Boil 2 cups of water and add to the Tea bag bowl. Cover with foil and let sit for 15 mintues. Remove tea bags.

Pour into a pitcher and stir in sugar. Add cold water and stir. Refridgerate and let chill.

And its ready to Drink! Enjoy!!

Sorry this isn't a very good picture....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment