Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Texas Roadhouse Butter

Hey!
Have you ever eaten at Texas Roadhouse and enjoyed their delicious bread with their amazing specialty butter?!! Yummm!!!

Yesterday I made homemade bread and tried the recipe for the butter and it's sooo delicious!!! :) Give it a try!

TEXAS ROADHOUSE BUTTER:
*1 stick of butter, Room Temp.
*1/4 Cup honey
*1/4 Cup Powder Sufar
*1 teaspoon cinnamon

In a small bowl, whip the butter for 30 seconds. Add rest of ingredients and blend until smooth.

 

Recipe found: http://www.pincookie.com/texas-roadhouse-butter-at-home/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment