Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, May 20, 2013

My Kitchen Staples

Hey!

We will be moving halfway across the country next month! I'm trying to use up all of our food this next month so we don't have to haul it all with us. Therefore, when we move into our new place we will be starting over as far as food goes :).
 So I started making a list of the Kitchen Staples that I need in our kitchen. This will make our first Grocery Outing MUCH easier when we move into the new place!

I wanted to share the list, in case you need to restock your kitchen...this might make things a little easier!

You can edit the list to make it your own! And let me know if I'm missing anything!

BAKING:
*Flour
*Sugar
*Brown Sugar
*Bread Flour
*Instant Vanilla Pudding
*Chocolate Chips
*Marshmellows
*Yeast
*Vanilla Extract
*Powder Sugar
*Vegetable Oil

SPICES:
*Salt
*Pepper
*Garlic Salt
*Season Salt
*Parsley
*French Onion Soup Mix
*Ranch Dressing Mix
*Thyme
*Nutmeg
*Cinnamon

PANTRY:
*Cream of Chicken
*Cream of Celery
*Fiesta Nacho Soup
*Creamed Corn
*Peanut Butter
*Vinegar
*BBQ Sauce
*Tomato Sauce
*Diced Tomatoes
*Spaghetti Sauce
*Pizza Sauce
*Spaghetti
*Egg Noodles
*Rice
*Coffee
*Tea Bags
*Cereal
*Oatmeal
*Bread
*Potatoes

FROZEN:
*Ground Beef
*Chicken Breasts
*Bacon
*Hamburgers
*Tater Tots

FRIDGE:
*Milk
*Ketchup
*Shredded Cheese
*Cheese Squares
*Pepper Jack Cheese
*Eggs
*Onions
*Garlic
*Butter
*Green Olives

No comments:

Post a Comment