Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Starbucks Mocha Frappe

Good Morning!

Now that the weather is starting to warm up....I was looking for a Cold Coffee drink to make at home. This Starbucks Mocha Frappe Recipe is the first one I found and its a winner!!

So if your looking for something cold to drink in the morning give this a try!!

MOCHA FRAPPE RECIPE:
*1/2 Cup Cold Coffee
*2/3 Cup Milk
*12 Ice Cubes
*3 Tablespoons Sugar
*3 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
*Whipped cream to top it (Optional)

Blend everything together until well mixed. Top with Whip Cream and Chocolate. (I didn't have any whip cream ) :(. But this is really good!! Just got done drinking a glass!

 
 
 
Recipe found: http://fabulousfoodblog.com/2013/01/16/confirmed-12-cup-cold-coffee-3-tablespoons-sugar-23-cup-milk-12-ice-cubes-3-tablespoons-chocolate-syrup-blend-it-all-until-smooth-and-add-whipped-cream-to-taste-bam-made-at-home-starbucks/

No comments:

Post a Comment