Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Friday, May 17, 2013

CrockpotChicken with Gravy

Hey Everyone!

I finally tried another new recipe last night! It turned out deliciously!!!! (If thats a word?) :)

This recipe is also VERY easy! And you can throw it in the Crock before you go to work, let it cook all day and when your ready to eat just make the gravy!...Takes 2 min!

CROCKPOT CHICKEN WITH GRAVY:
*3 chicken breasts
*2 Packets Brown Gravy or Chicken Gravy (As you can see I used brown, its my hubby's fav)
*2 C. of Chicken Broth
*Salt and Pepper
*Might need a little water

Salt and Pepper Chicken breasts. Place in Crockpot.
Pour in Chicken Broth. If there's not enough to cover the chicken add a little water to cover them.
Cook on low 8 hrs. Or high 5-6.

After 8 hrs take chicken out and shred it. Pour 2 Cups of the chicken broth/water mixture from crockpot into a sauce pan. Add gravy packets, boil and simmer about 2 min. until thick.

Serve with Mashed Potatoes! Put some chicken on top of potatoes and pour gravy over! yummy!! I love meals with Mashed Potatoes and gravy!

How do you make your Mashed Potatoes?! I usually put about 4 tablespoons of butter in with prolly 1 Cup Milk, Salt and Pepper and sometimes GARLIC SALT!!! Try it its delicious!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment