Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Cake

Hey!

I saved this recipe a longggg time ago...and have been wanting to try it. Since my hubby ate all his Fruity Pebble treats already...I thought now would be the perfect time to try this Cinnamon Roll Cake! And I'm sure glad I did!

My husband came home for lunch today and ate 3 pieces of this cake! He said its delicious!!! And I agree :)

CINNAMON ROLL CAKE:

CAKE:
*3 Cup flour
*1/4 teaspoon salt
*1 Cup sugar
*4 teaspoons baking powder
*1 1/2 Cup milk
*2 eggs
*2 teaspoons vanilla
*1/2 Cup butter, melted

Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan.

TOPPING:
*1 Cup butter, softened
*1 Cup brown sugar
*2 Tablespoon flour
*1 Tablespoon cinnamon

Mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes.

GLAZE:
*2 Cups powdered sugar
*5 Tablespoons milk
*1 teaspoon vanilla
Let cake cool for a few mintues. Then drizzle glaze over cake.

Pour cake batter into greased 9x13 pan


Drop the Topping onto batter

Swirl topping into batter with knife (Next time I'm going to try do a better job of this....

And its ready to devour! yumm!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment