Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

White Chocolate Mochas

Brrrr!! Its chilly and rainy here! So last night before supper I made us some White Chocolate Mochas!! SOOO easy and soooo yummy!! :)

Looking for a way to warm up?! Try out this recipe:

WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHAS:
*Coffee
*2/3 Cup Milk
*6 Tablespoons White Chocolate Chips

Brew some coffee. In a small saucepan heat milk and melt chocolate chips.

Fill coffee mug 1/4 full with Milk mixture and 3/4 full with coffee...Give it a stir and if you would like...Sprinkle Cinnamon on top!

This makes about 2 cups! Careful!..You might get addicted :)

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!
Melt the chocoalte chips with the milk.

And enjoy the nice, warm cup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment