Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chocolate Pie

I did it!! I tried a new recipe for Chocolate Pie and it actually turned out!!! Yayy!! Now, just have to wait for my Hubs to get home and see if it passes his test :)!

I'm super excited!! This recipe was pretty easy...SO if you love Chocolate Pie...give this a try! (hey, that rhymes) ha!

CHOCOLATE PIE (COCOA CREAM PIE):
*1/2 Cup Cocoa
*1/4 Cup Corn Starch
*3 Eggs-beaten
*1 1/2 Cups Sugar
*1/4 teaspoon Salt
*2 Cups Milk
*1 teaspoon Vanilla
*Pie Crust, Oreo, Graham Cracker, or make your own :)

In a large saucepan mix together Cocoa, Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt and the 3 beaten Eggs. Mix Well. Add in Vanilla and stir.
Stir over Medium-High Heat and gradually add milk, Keep stirring! It will be very watery at first, but stir constantly for about 10 minutes and it will get nice and thick! Stir or beat until smooth and pour into a cooked crust! Chill in fridge.
Tyler likes Oreo Crust, so i just bought one at Walmart and baked it for 5 minutes, then let it cool.





Original Receip at: http://www.forgottenwayfarms.com/1/post/2012/02/my-grannys-cocoa-cream-pie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment