Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fettucheesy Alfredo

Hey!

I was in the mood for pasta last night, but wanted to try something new!...So I found this recipe in the Recipe Box my mom gave me a couple years ago! It's Fettucine Alfredo, but it was pretty cheesy...So I'm gonna call it Fettucheesy Alfredo :)

This dish was good! The sauce is homemade so it had a lot of flavor. yum!

FETTUCHEESY ALFREDO:

SAUCE:
*8oz Cream Cheese
*1/2 C. Milk
*1/2 C. Butter
*3/4 C. Parmesan Cheese

*8oz. Fettucine Noodles
*2-3 Chicken Breasts

1-For the Sauce: Heat the cream cheese, milk, butter and parmesan cheese in a sauce pan until all melted and heated through.

2-Cook Fettucine according to package directions. Drain and drizzle in a little olive oil.

3- Cube and cook chicken breasts. Add to noodles. Pour sauce over noodles and mix. Ready to serve!


Brown the chicken in a skillet


Cooking sauce, chicken and noodles at once..to make it go faster!

The sauce...Its pretty thick...you can add more milk to thin if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment