Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Puppy Chow

Here is a fun and easy way to turn Puppy Chow into a yummy fall snack! Great for any party or just to snack on for the family! :)

Just make your normal puppy chow and poor in some Reese's pieces right before serving! 

Here's the Puppy Chow recipe I have:

PUPPY CHOW:
*9 C. Check cereal
*1/2 C. Peanut butter
*1 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
*1 1/2 C. powdered Sugar

In a medium saucepan on stove melt the chocolate chips. 
Add in the peanut butter and stir until smooth
Pour cereal into large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture over it. Stir until all cereal is covered  
In a large Baggie pour in the powdered sugar and add cereal. Shake until cereal is covered! Pour into a serving dish and add Reese's pieces! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment