Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sugar & Spice

I'm in the kitchen cooking and baking all the time, but I've NEVER had an apron!

I've been wanting one for awhile now! There was a specific look I was going for though, something CUTE! I want to look good when I cook :) I feel like ill do a better job if I'm lookin cute ;)!

I was browsing through Pinterest, of course! And found this site with the most adorable aprons I've ever seen!! Www.flirtyaprons.com 

So I bought myself one!!....It's called Sugar & Spice! I LOVE IT! It's like a dress ha! 
I just had to share with all of you other cooks out there! :)

Here it is!:

No comments:

Post a Comment