Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meat-Filled Manicotti

Hey everyone!!

I FINALLY tried a new recipe lastnight!! It felt so good to cook something new again :)! It turned out fabulous! My husband said it tasted like Spaghetti...and it kind of did, but I thought it had a lot more flavor!
Give it a try!!

MEAT-FILLED MANICOTTI:
*1 8oz package of Manicotti, cooked, drained, and rinsed with cold water--I cooked 7 noodles because we wanted leftovers...they are very filling though!
*1 lb. Ground Beef
*2 C. shredded cheese
*1 Egg
*1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
*1 teaspoon Onion Powder
*1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
*1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
*1/4 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
*1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
*Onion, Green and Red Peppers (optional)

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Pour just enough Spaghetti Sauce on the bottom to cover it.
2. Cook noodles. Place ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, italian seasoning and oregano in a large skillet and cook until the meat is browned. (Next time I'm going to add some onion and peppers also yumm! :) )
3. Pour meat mixture into a bowl and add 1 Cup cheese, bread crumbs, egg and a little Spaghetti Sauce. Mix well
4. Fill the Manicotti Shells with the meat mixture and place them in the baking dish. Pour rest of meat mixture on top of Noodles, then Pour rest of the Spaghetti Sauce over and top with Shredded Cheese.
5. Cover dish with foil and Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes. And enjoy!! :)


Recipe found at : http://www.grouprecipes.com/117585/meat-filled-manicotti.html

No comments:

Post a Comment