Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

French Toast

I've been craving French Toast for awhile now...I have no idea why, because I don't believe I ever really like it as a kid. Anyways....Tyler doesn't care for French Toast...so yesterday while he was at work I thought I would make myself some for lunch :).

It turned out GREAT! I loved it! And will definitely be making this again sometime soon!

FRENCH TOAST: Serves 1
*2 Slices Bread
*2 Eggs
*1/8 Cup Milk
*3 Tablespoons Sugar
*1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
*1 Tablespoon Butter (to melt in pan)

1-In a small bowl Beat Egg and Sugar well
2-Add Milk and Vanilla Extract
3-Melt butter in a pan on the stove
4- Soak bread in the Egg mixture for 30 seconds on each side
5-Place in pan and Cook until both sides are a golden brown
6-Serve with Powdered Sugar or Maple Syrup!
Golden Brown Color while cooking in pan


Yummm! Ready to eat! 



recipe found at : http://www.indiankhana.net/2013/02/sweet-french-toast-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment