Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chicken Ranch Burger

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the recipe for Chicken Ranch Burgers! :) i think you will really enjoy them!!

....I did a couple things wrong in this recipe, so towards the middle of the burger it got mushy...BUT I really think if you do it right, they will be just as delicious in the middle as on the outside! :)  The first thing I did was I didn't have any Panko Bread Crumbs left and i used 2 slices of Bread from a fresh loaf....DON"T do this!...i think thats the main reason it got mushy!...ALSO..I cooked them on top of the stove, when I should've grilled them for better taste :)!

CHICKEN RANCH BURGERS:

*1 lb. Chicken, shredded, cooked
*1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
*1/4 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
*1 Tablespoon Dried Onion
*1 teaspoon Season Salt
*1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
*2 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
*4 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing + extra to top burger with on bun
*2 Tablespoons Butter
*4 Hamburger Buns
*Next time I'm going to cook up some Bacon to put on the Burger as well!

1-Mix everything together, except for buns and bacon.
2-Form into 2-4 patties
3-Place on Grill and cook each side about 8-10 minutes...(until nice and crispy!)
4-Put burger on the bun and top with Ranch, Bacon, and a slice of cheese! Oooo...maybe even green and red peppers would be good too! To make it more like a Fajita burger?! yummy! My mouth is watering!

Enjoy the deliciousness!!






recipe found at: http://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/2013/03/chicken-ranch-burgers-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment