Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, March 25, 2013

FANTASTIC Sloppy Joes!

Hey again! So many good recipes I had to share another one today...This one is sooooo Good and VERY flavorful...Tyler ate 4 of them in one sitting!!...I'd say that's a good sign ;)

Here we go...Recipe for the Best Sloppy Joe's Ever!

*Vegetable Oil
*2 Onions
*2 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
*2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
*2/3 Cup BBQ Sauce (It calls for smokey, but I just used Original)
*1/2 Cup Ketchup
*1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
*1/4 Cup Worcestire Sauce
*8-12 Buns

Heat Oil in skillet. Add Onions and cook 4 min. Add beef, cook till brown. Stir in Tomato Paste and stir until all the beef is covered. Add rest of ingredients and bring to boil. Cook 4-5 minutes. Ready to serve!

I put mine in the crockpot on "Warm" and just let it set all day until we were ready to eat! Mmmmm!!
Oh I also cut this recipe in half! Since there's only 2 of us!
I didn't take any pictures but you can find the original recip here : http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2008/05/the-best-sloppy-joes.html

Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment