Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky Charm Treats

It's almost St. Pattys Day! I wanted to make a cute treat to celebrate...I found these Lucky Charm Bars on Pinterest!
They are very easy and taste yummy!!
Give 'em a try!

Recipe:
*3 tablespoons butter
*2 1/2 cups marshmallows
*5 cups Lucky charm cereal

Melt the butter in a pan. Add marshmallows stir until melted. Then add the cereal and stir until everything's mixed together.
Grease a pan. And spread the bars into pan. Let cool a little And Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment