Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chocolate Eclair Cake

Hi all!
Looking for an amazing winter dessert?! This is it! I made this yesterday and Tyler was amazed with it! He said it was sooo delicious! :)

Give it a try!

Recipe:
*1/2 C. Butter
*1 C. Water
1 C. Flour
*4 eggs
*large box vanilla instant pudding
*2 C. Milk
* 8 oz. cream cheese
*8 oz. cool whip

Preheat oven to 400 and grease pan
On stove melt butter and water bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add flour. Mix well. Then add in one egg at a time. Press into pan on bottom and sides. Bake 30-40 min until brown
Soften cream cheese and whip with a mixer.
In a separate bowl prepare the pudding as directed. Slowly add to cream cheese mixture. Mix and cool in fridge
Let crust cool completely pour the pudding mixture into crust and top with cool whip. Refrigerate
Serve with chocolate sauce ad ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment