Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Turkey Soup

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
I don't know about all of you, but Ty and I have LOTS of leftover turkey!! So for lunch today I threw together a Turkey Soup!
It turned out yummy! You can add any extras that you like!...corn, celery, etc...here's my recipe!

*1 onion, cut up
*10 Small carrots, Cut up
*4-5 cloves of garlic
*6 C. water
*1 C. chicken broth
*3 Chicken boullion cubes
* about 1 C. Cream
*5 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 C. Water
* 1 teaspoon celery salt
*1 teaspoon Thyme
*1 teaspoon Marjoram
*salt and pepper
*leftover turkey
*1 C. Rice

Heat oil in pot and add onion and carrots cook for 5 min
-add rest of ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer. I simmered for about 30 min until it got thick
- add salt and pepper to taste

We loved it! A great fall soup! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment