Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Strawberry Pie

Good morning!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
We flew back home for a week to see family and celebrate Thanksgiving! Lots of good food and fun times with family!

Before we left I made a Strawberry Pie with Homemade Whip Cream! Tyler had never had one before and it's by far my favorite pie!! And after he tried it he said its his fav too!!!
I will be making it again this week for our thanksgiving dinner :)
I got the recipe from my mom and it's super easy!

Strawberry Pie
*1 C. Sugar
*1 C. Water
*2 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
*2 Tablespoons corn starch
Cook 6 min on the stove top. Add * 2 Tablespoons Strawberry gelatin powder cook till thick
**I buy a graham cracker crust and cut up strawberries and place in crust. Pour glaze over strawberries
** refrigerate a couple hours and Serve with Whip Cream! Yummm!!!
Give it a try! And have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment