Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Manicotti

I don't know about you, but we LOVE pasta!
I've always wanted to make Manicotti so I finally tried it a couple months ago!
It makes a lot and is very filling...so make room in your fridge for leftovers!!
This recipe is DELICIOUS!!!

Manicotti:
*1 pint part skim Ricotta Cheese
*8oz. Mozzarella cheese
*3/4 C. Parmesan cheese
*2 eggs
*1 teaspoon parsley
*Salt and pepper
*1 jar spaghetti sauce
*1 lb. ground beef
* 5 1/2 oz. Manicotti noodles

1-cook manicotti, drain and rinse with cold water
2-preheat oven to 350
3-Cook ground beef in skillet
4-Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper
5-pour half of spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Full manicotti shells with cheese mixture and place them in the pan.
6-mix rest of sauce with ground beef and pour over shells. Top with remaining cheese mixture.
7-Bake 45 minutes!

Enjoy!! I like to serve mine with either garlic toast OR the Italian Bread recipe from my previous post :)
It's excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment