Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pizza Casserole

Hey!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week! Only 1 week until Christmas!! Yayy!! I love Christmas :). We don't have any snow on the ground yet, though...hopefully we will get some for Christmas Eve at least!

I have to share this Recipe for PIZZA CASSEROLE!...I had never heard of it before!, But then one day as I was browsing on PINTEREST (addicted to it!) I found this recipe and it sounded so delicious! So we tried it and it is sooo very yummy!!!....A great and easy thing to make when you are in the mood for pizza, but don't want to order in ;)

Here is the link for the original website where the recipe was found.
http://www.recipelion.com/Casserole-Recipes/Mamas-Pizza-Casserole/ml/1

And here's the REcipe!:

1 Bag Egg Noodles
1 Extra Large bottle of Ragu Pizza Sauce (I use 2 small jars of the Great Value brand)
3 C. MOzzarella Cheese (I use the Fiesta Blend shredded cheese)
1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 package pepperonis

Brown meat and boil noodles.
Preheat oven to 350
Layer sauce, half noodles, half meat, half sauce, noodles, half cheese, meat, sauce, cheese and pepperonis.
Cover with Foil and bake 30 min. Remove foil and bake another 15 min. Let it sit for 10-15 min so it has time to set! And then its ready to enjoy!!!
For Tyler and I, i only use half a bag of noodles and 1 lb. of ground beef, and about 1/2 a package of the pepperonis and we still have 1/2 of it left over for the weekend :)
Experiment with the toppings!..Add chicken or bacon and veggies too! yumm!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment