Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tortilla Soup!

Hi again!!
Its starting to get chilly outside! You know what that means!!..Time for some yummy soup!! One of my favorite soups is Tortilla Soup...So I have been looking for a good recipe to try and as I was looking through one of my grandma's old cookbooks from a small town in South Dakota I found this one and it is DELISH!!!!
Definitely would recommend that you give it a try!

 
Tortilla Soup:
*1 Can Enchilada Sauce, Medium or Hot
*1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
*1 Can Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
*1 Soup can filled with Milk
*2-3 Chicken breasts, Shredded
 
1-Mix enchilada sauce, cream of chicken soup, fiesta nacho cheese soup, and milk together in saucepan and simmer for 2 hours.
2-Cook the chicken, shred and add to soup...cook additional hour.
Serve with shredded cheese and chips on top!
 
Easy and delicious!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment