Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pasta with Shrimp


GOOD MORING!!
I was looking to try something different...besides just spaghetti with spaghetti sauce all the time! This is an AMAZZZZZING Pasta Dish!! Lots of flavor! And just yummy!
The finished product! yummmm
You will need Spaghettie noodles, Worchestire Sauce, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Processed cheese, Onion and butter
Heating up the onion in the melted butter
 
Add spices
Mix butter mixture with the shrimp in baking dish. Bake 25 minutes
Cheese cubes...I only used half of them.
Add spaghetti and cheese and bake another 5 minutes!
 
Pasta with Shrimp
*1 1/2 C. Butter
*1 C. Onion (I used a whole onion)
*1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
*1 Tablespoon Worcestire Sauce
*Salt and Pepper
*1/2 teaspoon Basil
*1/2 teaspoon Thyme
*1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
*3 lbs Shrimp
*12 oz. Spaghetti
*8 oz. Processed Cheese, Cubed (I only used 4 oz. of Swiss cheese)
 
1-Preheat oven to 350
2-Melt butter in pan. Add onion and cook 5 min.
3-Stir in Parlsey, Worcestire, Salt, Pepper, Basil, Thyme, and Garlic Powder. Pour into baking dish with shrimp and bake 25 min.
4-Cook spaghetti
5-Add Spaghetti and cheese cubes into baking dish, stir and bake 5 min.
 
Very good dish!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment