Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tator Tot Casserole w/ a Twist

Good Morning!
I've been meaning to add this recipe for a couple weeks now. It combines all that is good into one dish! Deliciousness!! And super easy to make! Just throw everything in the crock pot for 3-4 hours and come home to a yummy supper!
Here's the recipe

Tator Tot Casserole with a Twist:

*1 bag Tator Tots
*1/2 Jar of Bacon Bits (I add more)
*3-5 Chicken Breasts
*3 C. of Cheese (I use the Fiesta blend and add probably more than 3 C. cause we LOVE cheese)
*1 Onion (Optional)
*3/4 C. Milk
*Salt and Pepper

1-Grease crockpot.
2-Layer 1/2 Tator Tots on the bottom
3-Sprinkle 1/4 of the Bacon Bits on top
4-Sprinkle Cheese over the Bacon Bits (However much you would like..I just put a thin layer to cover the tots and bacon bits)
5-Add Chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. And add 1/2 of onion
6-Sprinkle chicken with more cheese
7-Add 1/4 of bacon bits
8-Add rest of the tator tots. And sprinkle with rest of onion.
9-Cover with Cheese and rest of bacon bits
10- Pour milk in.
11-Cook on High 3-4 hours
 

No comments:

Post a Comment