Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Twice Baked Potatoes

These are also a Favorite of mine!! My hubby really enjoyed them as well!! Twice Baked Potatoes! My mom used to cook these alot when we were younger and i just LOVE them!! yummy! All good things combined into one dish!

I cooked this as our side lastnight! (By this time we were both pretty full! And we still have the main course coming! :)

TWICE BAKED POTATO:

*2 large baking potatoes
*1/4 Cup chopped Onion
*1/4 Cup butter
*1/4 Cup Milk
*1/4 Cup Sour Cream (You can't taste it in these...just makes the potatoes more creamy!)
*Salt and Pepper
1 Cup shredded cheese
*Paprika

Wash potatoes and poke holes all over with a fork.

Bake at 400 degrees for 1hr 20min. Remove and cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the insides and place into a large bowl, mash.

Saute onion in a skillet and add to potato bowl. Add milk, sour cream, salt, pepper and cheese. Mix together with a mixer. Spoon mixture back into potato shells.

Sprinkle tops with a little bit of cheese and Paprika. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes until heated through.

You can stuff these ahead of time and refridgerate or freeze. Then just reheat in oven when ready to serve.




This recipe was found in my Taste of Home Cookbook pg. 402.

No comments:

Post a Comment