Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Homemade Salad Dressing

Hey!

Yesterday I had the idea to cook a Big, Fabulous meal for my hard-working, wonderful love of my life!    Alot of the food I cooked was new recipes so Tyler was really a trooper! But it turned out Amazing!

I cooked so much new food that I decided to split each "course" into its own Post. So....The first course was a Salad with a Copy Cat Olive Garden-Homemade Dressing! yummy! :)

I REALLY enjoyed the dressing...Tyler said it was pretty "vinegary" (if thats a word!) And he didn't like that it was runny.

HOMEMADE SALAD DRESSING:

  • *1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • *1/3 cup white vinegar
  • *1 teaspoon vegetable oil
  • *2 tablespoons light corn syrup
  • *2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • *2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
  • *1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, or 1 garlic clove, minced
  • *1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
  • *1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
  • *1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • *1 teaspoon Sugar (more if needed to help even out the tanginess)
Blend everything together and chill in fridge before serving! Super easy! 
Mixed everything together in a medium sized bowl.

Pour over a delicious Salad!

I found this recipe at: http://www.copykat.com/2009/03/29/olive-garden-salad-dressing/


No comments:

Post a Comment