Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Chicken Wings in the Oven

Sundays are usually a day for Football watching and YUMMY Food!
Yesterday, though we had a lot of yardwork to get done and our neighbors were kind enough to come help us out! So I made these wings for lunch and they were a big hit!!-Spicy, crispy, messy and DELICIOUS! If you love wings you must give these a try!

CHICKEN WINGS: Serves 4-5 people

*4 lbs. Chicken Wings
*2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
*3/4 teaspoons Salt
*Sauce (2 Recipes to follow)

1-Preheat the oven to 250.
2-Place a wire rack into a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet. (I used the rack where I usually put my cookies to cool.)
3-Spray with non-stick cooking spray
4-Pat wings dry with a papertowel and place into a large bowl. Toss with baking powder and salt until the wings are evenly coated.
5-Arange wings skin side up on the rack. Place on the lower oven rack and bake 30 min.
6-Move wings to upper oven rack and turn oven to 425 and bake another 45-50 minutes. Turn baking sheet around halfway through. Remove from oven and make your sauce. Toss chicken with the sauce, place on serving tray and Serve!

HONEY BBQ SAUCE:
*1/2 Cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce--I used Famous Daves Texas Pit
*3 Tablespoons Honey
*Hot Sauce to taste

Mix all together and toss with wings. This one was delicious and you can make it as spicy or non-spicy as you would like :)

BUFFALO SAUCE:
*1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
*1 Tablspoon Molasses
*4 Tablespoons Butter

Mix together and toss with wings. This one is VERY hot, but good!





I found this recipe on Pinterest: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2013/09/crispy-oven-baked-chicken-wings/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing good and helpful article with us. This is very helpful for me.
    chicken wings

    ReplyDelete