Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Oven Baked Fries WITH Garlic Cheddar Dip

I honestly can't remember where I found this recipe, but it is YUMMMY! and The perfect football food!
Alright, Here we go!

Oven Baked Fries
-2 Potatoes, peeled and cut to 1/4 in. width (I use 3 potatoes and the recipe works perfectly)
-4.5 Tablespoons of Oil

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Toss cut potatoes in a bowl with the oil until they are all covered.
Place the fries (single layered) onto a rimmed baking sheet and put in the oven for 15-20 min. Take them out and flip and then bake for another 15-20 min...or until browned.

Garlic Cheddar Dip
-2 oz. Cream Cheese
-3 Cloves Garlic
-1/3 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1 teaspoon oil
-2 Tablespoons Milk (may need a little bit more)

Melt the Cream Cheese in a saucepan on the stove. Then add Garlic, Milk, Oil, and cheese and mix to desired consistancy. If too thick add more milk.

Easy and yummy!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment