Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Italian Herb Bread

A couple days ago I decided to make Manicotti for supper..YUMM! And wanted to make a good homemade bread to go with it!
So I was looking through my BreadMaker's Cookbook and found this DELICIOUS recipe for Italian Bread! WITH an Italian Herb Butter!! I just HAD to try it! So here is the recipe!
I gathered all my ingredients together. There are a lot of different things in this bread, but thats what makes it good!
Added all of it into my BreadMaker
And here is the final product!!
RECIPE: Italian Herb Bread:Makes a 2lb. Loaf
*1 1/4 C. Water
*1 1/2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
*1 teaspoon Salt
* 3 1/2 C. Bread Flour (I used Whole Wheat Flour)
*2 Tablespoons Sugar
*1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
*1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese (I used Shredded, but you can use Grated as well)
*2 Teaspoons Dried Onion Flakes
*1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
*1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
*2 Teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
1-Measure and Add Liquid Ingredients into bread maker
2-Then measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast)
3-use your finger to form a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add yeast into the hole. Make sure the yeast does not touch any liquid.
4-choose French Setting
5-And 2 lb. loaf setting
6-Then press start!
For the Italian Herb Butter
Mix:
*1/4 C. Butter-melted
*1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
*Salt to taste
We just dipped the bread into the butter, but you could also spread the butter onto the bread! Delicous!! We felt like we were dining in a Restaurant!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment