Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Homemade Carmel Rolls



Hello Again! I haven't been able to write a blog for the past week, because I have been visiting my handsome newborn nephew!! He is so much fun! And such a calm baby! I love him to pieces!
 
Before I flew out I made some treats for my fiance, Tyler, to enjoy while I was gone! And one of the things I made was CARMEL ROLLS!! I got this recipe from my mom (She's been making them for YEARS)! And they are to die for!! So here is her delicious recipe!
 
 
Once the dough is done in the breadmaker it should look something like this
 
Here is the Carmel Sauce! yummm...1 Stick of butter, 2 C. Brown Sugar, 2 C Cream.
Heat on Medium heat until boiling, then remove from heat and let cool.
 
 
Roll out your dough and spread butter over
 
Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the butter and roll up the dough
 
 
Using a piece of thread cut the dough into 12 sections and place into Carmel Sauce in baking dish.
 
Once in carmel sauce, cover with a towel and let rise for 15-20 min Then place in the oven for 25-30 at 350degrees. Or until tops are brown!
 
Serve warm! Or heat up in the microwave for 20 seconds before serving!
 
Dough:
*2 Tablespoons Sugar
*1 Teaspoon Salt
*2 3/4 C. Bread Flour
*2 Teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
*1/4 C. Watert
*1 Egg
*7/8 C. Milk (Almost 1 C.)
*1/4 C. butter
 
Measure all ingredients into breadmaker. Choose the "Dough" setting.
 
Once done, Roll out dough into a rectangle shape. Brush about 2-3 Tablespoons of butter over the dough and sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar. Roll dough up. Using a thread cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
 
Carmel Sauce:
*1 Stick butter
*2 C. Cream
*2 C. Brown Sugar
 
Add all ingredients into saucepan. Turn to medium heat and bring to boil. Once boiling remove from heat and let cool.
 
Place carmel sauce in baking dish. And place cut up dough pieces in carmel sauce. Cover with a towel and let rise for 20 min.
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 25-30 min...or until tops are nice and brown.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment