Thanks for Checking out my Blog!

Hi!
My name is Krystina. I'm marriedto the most amazing man in the world! He treats me like a princess. I LOVE to cook and thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes with all of you!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do! Have fun cooking!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chocolate-Dipped Ritz

Happy December!!
Time for trees, lights, Christmas Music and BAKING! :). 

These Cookies are one of my favorite Christmas treats!!! My mom makes them every year...this is my first year giving them a try and they are easyy!!

CHOCOLATE-DIPPED RITZ

80 ritz crackers
Peanut butter
1 package Baking Chocolate squares (you can use both white and semi sweet like I did or just one or the other :) )

Spread peanut butter on a ritz cracker and Sandwich another ritz cracker on top. Continue with all crackers. 
Melt chocolate squares as directed. 
Using a fork dip sandwiched crackers in chocolate. Make sure they are completely coated. 
Place on wax paper to cool. Use a fork to drizzle more chocolate over for decoration!

And this is what you'll have! Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment